Professionally, it is important to always be evolving to improve its performance. Seven ideas to help you not stagnate in your career.
1. Think "How to" and not "Why it can't be done"
Face problems in a positive way and as opportunities for improvement go along way to get the address. Do not waste time thinking about the reasons why a given problem has no solution but to focus instead on solutions and what you can do to begin to overcome the difficulties.
2. Be open to question current practices - without paradigms
Question the procedures and the way of doing things. We often make the tasks repetitively and without the only question why ever do that way for a long time. Ask why and put in question are fundamental premises so that innovation can flourish.
3. Do not look for perfection. Practice change immediately, even if you only get 50% of the results
Do not wait for ideal conditions to make changes because the ideal does not exist. It is better to go slowly implementing the solution than waiting for the perfect conditions are met I had imagined for a given situation. Imperfect improvements are better than perfection postponed.
4. Ask 5 times "Why?" To understand the root causes
To be able to get to the real cause of the problem will have to put the question "Why?" Accordingly. Should deepen the reasons the problem of the base to be able to understand the true its true cause.
5. Seek the wisdom of 10 people instead of one's knowledge
To have the overview of the situation it is necessary to listen to all the people involved, regardless of their function. We must listen to the leaders, but also the employees and all stakeholders in the process. Only in this
6. Try to implement low-cost ideas in the 1st place
7. KAIZEN™ ideas are endless
Solutions must always be reviewed and