Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily Management in Food Retail
• Disorganised material storage in instore warehouse
• Excess material stock in instore warehouse
• High inventory shrinkage rate
• Low productivity in replenishment and warehouse activities
• Lack of visual management for material flow within instore warehouse
• Lack of standard work
• Weak culture of continuous improvement and lack of routines
• Daily Meetings for work planning, KPI analysis and implementation of improvement actions
• Workplace organisation based on visual management principles to improve productivity
• Task Standardisation and Training to eliminate variability in task completion between team members
• Team Development Programme to roll out implementation to all department stores
Productivity in logistics operations increased by 8%
Inventory Shrinkage Rate
Inventory shrinkage rate reduced by 4%.
Stock level reduced by 5%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.