Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily KAIZEN™ Routines in Decentralised Teams
• Difficulties in communication between internal teams and service providers
• Different service levels for each team
• High number of pending work orders
• Different processes across the different geographical areas
• Lack of control and monitoring of the performance of service providers - no KPIs
• High number of team members and managers - inadequate Span of Control
• Digital Mission Control Room for managing the implementation of improvement initiatives
• Implementation of Digital Daily KAIZEN™ with standardised communication routines
• Process improvement and standardisation for a unified vision
• Creation of a platform for audits and performance monitoring
The initiatives managed in the Mission Control Room, generated over £2.3 million in OPEX savings.
Pending Work Orders
Pending Work Orders reduced by 20%.
Supplier Audits increased by 7.6%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.