Benchmarks & Client Cases
Final Products References
• High dispersion of sales
• 11% of products correspond to 80% of Sales: Top sellers
• Too many options to set up the product: 246 model types x 196 finishing options
• Lack of knowledge of product range amongst Sales Team members
• Long Lead Time for product development (with similar choices available)
• Low Hit Rate
• High levels of raw materials stock
• Variety Reduction Programme: rationalisation of the product range
• Raw materials references review
• Negotiation with suppliers improvement
• New Costing and Budgeting Method
• Definition of new standards for replenishment and sales guidebook
• Awareness of different markets and projects margin
The project resulted in annual savings of 1.25 million € and release 1.5 million € of Free Cash-Flow in the first year.
Stock (Value k€)
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.