Benchmarks & Client Cases
Marketing Strategy for Complementary Products
• Low penetration rate of complementary products
• Sales teams with little focus on added value for the customer
• Little information available to the customer on complementary products
• Lack of clarity and difficult to understand product presentation strategy and conditions
• Sales teams overloaded with administrative tasks
• Poor customer segmentation and lack of adaptation of the approach to each segment
• VOC Analysis of Reasons for Not Buying Complementary Products
• Definition of Customer Segmentation Criteria
• Creation of visual content to support the sale of products and sales arguments by segment
• Simplification and automation of administrative tasks to free up time for sales teams
The project generated 1.4m€ per year.
Complementary Products Sales
Sales of complementary products increased by 30%
Profitability per Day
Profitability per day increased by 50%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.