Benchmarks & Client Cases
Accelerated Plant Shutdown
• Summer shutdown maintenance with many inefficiencies and a lack of standards
• High manpower costs (80 external resources)
• Long duration (3 weeks)
• Spares/tools not ordered in advance
• Critical Plan not visible
• Tasks planned with a lot of safety (buffer)
• Little time invested in task and resource planning
• Pull Planning with Time and Cost Buffers
• Visual Management Boards for work and KPI monitoring
• Spare parts stored near machines, and tool/consumable kits prepared
• Daily cost control
The project resulted in annual Savings of 2.5 million €.
Manpower cost reduction
Manpower costs reduced by 25%
Shutdown duration reduced by 10%
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.