Benchmarks & Client Cases
New Service 2.0
• Customers wait long periods of time before they are approached by a salesperson
• Customers are “left alone” in the store during logistics processes (ex. collection of products in the warehouse)
• Excessive time to find products requested
• Salespeople do not proactively approach the potential customers in the store
• The selling acting guide is not strictly followed, resulting in several different approaches
• Many inventory items not labelled or labelled with poor visual management
• High volume product returns to the warehouse due to overstocking of the stores
New Service Model 2.0
• Standardisation of Sales guide and Team Captain responsibilities
• Optimisation of logistic processes to ensure customers are always accompanied and that the products are easily found
• Design of in-store customer flows that provide the best overall experience
The new service model contributed to an increase in sales and margin of 5%.
As a result of process improvements, there was a productivity increase of 43%.
Mystery Shopper score (%)
The score of the mystery shopper audit increased by 30%.
Conversion rate (%)
The conversion rate improved by 10%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.