Benchmarks & Case Studies
Implementation of the sales organisation model
• Sales under budget
• Organisation not placing focus on the customer
• Low sales productivity per salesperson
• Lack of preparation for the moment of sale
• Uncontrolled sales process
• Salespeople involved in different sales channels: multitasking
• Lack of knowledge of customer segmentation by sales potential
• Sales teams not sized according to potential portfolio
• New customer-focused organisational model: assignment of salespeople and managers by sales channel according to profiles and segmentation
• Control and monitoring process of the Sales Funnel
• Standards of preparation and sales argument
• Training and coaching plan to improve salespeople's results
The project generated 3m€ per year.
Retail sales increased by 20%.
Business Centre Sales
Business Centre sales increased by 30%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.