Benchmark & Case Studies
Strategic Review in the Food Industry
• Poor sales and EBITDA in recent years with unsatisfactory growth
• Diversity of investments is not aligned to the strategy
• Conservative budget, with unambitious growth targets
• Focus on producing and selling in quantity at the expense of the brand
• New products do not always meet consumers' needs
• Organic international growth with no long-term plan
• Lack of monitoring and evaluation of the strategy
• Identification of the change drivers that will shape the market in the future
• Creation of new products adapted to the needs of consumers
• Definition of the export strategy based on the geopolitical situation, commercial system and consumer
• Definition of the top X Matrix and deployment to the next levels
• Strategy review system with Bowling chart and countermeasures
Total sales increased by 54%.
EBITDA improved by 3%.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory, putting it into practice and visiting benchmark Gemba.