Benchmark & Case Studies
Value Stream KAIZEN™ in Process Industry
• Company used to improving results with CAPEX investment
• Dense and highly complex organisational structure
• Continuous Improvement Culture neglected in terms of investments
• Numerous simultaneous projects in progress, with several departments involved
• Lack of focus and method for identifying opportunities in the workplace
• Non-standard Project Management, with ad-hoc meetings and weak Visual Management
• Value Stream Analysis to identify and prioritise necessary projects
• Mission Control Room (Obeya) for Project Management and Steering Committee
• KAIZEN™ Events workshop, following the A3 Thinking methodology
• Stabilisation Process of Improvements using Standardisation and Process Confirmation with Kamishibai
• Value Review process every 6 months and planning of the next cycle
This project generated 3,2m €/year
Planned stoppages reduced by 24%.
Unplanned stoppages reduced by 18%.
Energy consumption reduced by 24%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory, putting it into practice and visiting benchmark Gemba.